Monday, August 18, 2008

Its a Girl!!!!


That's right we just found out today that we are having a Girl! Owen and Ethan went with me to find out and the room got very silent when the technician said that there was nothing in between the legs. I think that Owen may have stopped breathing. Ethan is still set that he is getting a baby brother and Owen thinks that the technician must have missed something. I am excited to have some balance in our home!


Now we are in desperate need for names, any suggestions would be welcomed!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The girls are sleeping but when they get up I'll quiz them for some names. In the meantime here are my suggestions:

Amanda
Katherine

Unknown said...

OK, here are some names from the girls:

Evan - Tatiana
Evelyn - Tatiana
Alexis (shortened to Lexie) - Makayla
Maxie - Rick
Mia - Makayla
Katie - Makayla
Samantha - Makayla
Emily - Tatiana
Sarah - Makayla
Sabrina - Makayla
Adrianne - Makayla
Isabella - Makayla
Ella - Makayla
Jordan - Makayla
Tabitha - Rick

sarah said...

Congrats!! Girls are so fun. Girl names are the hardest. David and I agreed on two names. Luckily we only had two!