Friday, December 19, 2008

The best daddy!

When I was pregnant with Ethan we put together my dream nursery. My parents even came over and helped us paint his room, clouds and all. A couple of weeks after Ethan was born we sold our house and he never got to sleep in his room.

When we found out that we were going to have another baby we were sure that it was another boy so I assumed that Ethan would share his room. When we found out that we were having a girl I wanted to have my nursery back but there was no room in our new house. Owen being a great dad and husband gave up his office so that Lizzie could have her room and I could have my nursery. I can never thank him enough for doing this for us. In the past year he has given up so much for our family.

Below are some pictures of the nursery (my mom made her curtains!)
















No comments: