Friday, December 19, 2008

It's Christmas Time!

Ethan absolutely loves Christmas and right now it's not even about the presents. He loves to decorate the trees and see the lights. Thanksgiving night we helped put up my mom's tree and a couple of days later she took out her small tree and let Ethan decorate it all by himself. He actually did a really good job and is extra proud of his little tree. When it came time for us to put up our tree I thought that Ethan would be completely over his excitement, but once again I was wrong! He is so into Christmas that he will wish complete strangers Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! My mom got him a little Santa hat which he loves to wear when we go out, at least I don't have to worry about his head being cold!
















1 comment:

Brittany said...

DID YOU EVEN HAVE A BABY????