Sunday, January 11, 2009

She's Here!

Elizabeth Sue Horne (Lizzie) was born December 21, 2008 at 4:30 am she weighed 8lbs 5oz and was 20 inches long. We are all doing really well and feel very blessed to have two beautiful children. Ethan was so excited to visit her in the hospital and he brought her a special doll. When we came home from the hospital he was waiting for us outside and was jumping up and down saying "Lizzies Here!". He put a movie on the television and wouldn't let me take her out of the room because he wanted to watch it with her! She is 3 weeks old today and I can't believe how fast the time has gone. It seems like we just brought her home yesterday.








1 comment:

sarah said...

She is super cute! Congradulations!! I am so glad that Ethan is excited to have her there and not jealous. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.